For quartz stone processing, splicing can be said to be the most difficult
and important, and the splicing method may not affect the overall aesthetics,
which brings certain difficulties to Quartz Tabletop Manufacturer and
processors. Let's take a look at the following considerations when splicing
Quartz Tabletop Manufacturer
1. Before the splicing of Quartz Tabletop, check whether the splicing surface of the splicing plate is straight and anastomosis. If the interface is not flat, the glue will appear on the splicing, which will affect the quality of the splicing and the seamless perfection.
2. In order to make the front side of the quartz tabletop interface tight and seamless, wipe it with 120# sandpaper under the surface of the board of the interface of 2mm-3mm, then clean the joint with alcohol, and finally check whether the interface is flat. Hehe.
3. At the front splicing edge of the two spliced slabs, use small pieces of slabs for instant splicing. The number of fixed small squares and the distance from the splicing edge are determined according to the splicing area and the selection of fastening tools.
4. Place the two plates prepared on the same plane, and then stick the single-sided tape on the bottom of the interface to prevent the glue from falling when splicing. Leave a gap of 3mm between the two plates to ensure the splicing. Effectively control the glue to make the interface glue fully accommodated.
5. Pour the prepared glue evenly on the joint interface. The amount of glue should account for more than 1/2 of the gap. Then fasten the spliced board surface with F clip or A clip as soon as possible. Check carefully if the spliced surface is flat when tightening. If it is not flat, it must be hammered higher than the surface with a rubber hammer until the inspection is completely flat.
6. During the curing time of the glue, all fixtures shall not be loosened or moved freely by the spliced plates. The table surface shall not stand or place other heavy objects, otherwise the quality of the splicing will be seriously affected.
7. After the glue is solidified, remove the excess glue with a grinder or an angle grinder, and then grind it with a sander. Never use a chisel to shovel. Otherwise, it will affect the quality and appearance of the joint surface, or even collapse.