Quartz stone countertops are now a hot material in the decoration industry and are very popular with the public. Among many cabinet countertops, quartz stone countertops are among the top countertop materials with their own high hardness, high strength, high temperature resistance and reverse osmosis. But it does not mean that the material will not be damaged. Improper use of all goods can be fatal to themselves. How to prevent unnecessary damage that may occur, below, Quartz Stone For Kitchen Countertop Manufacturer will tell you about the matters that should be noticed in daily use of quartz stone countertops. We need not only a good countertop, but also how to maintain and maintain Let the countertop be in a healthy state at any time!
1. The surface of the countertop should be kept as dry as possible
There is a large amount of bleach and scale in the tap water of daily life. If the water stain on the countertop is not cleaned for a long time, it will lighten the countertop color and affect the appearance. If there is oil, tea, soy sauce on the table, it should be cleaned in time to prevent leakage. After the countertop is in contact with non-neutral detergents and chemical solvents, it should be washed with water in a timely manner.
2. Do not place hot objects directly on the table
The utensils removed directly from the cooktop, oven, or microwave oven will cause the local surface temperature to be too high, which may cause the surface to rupture. It is recommended to put a thermal pad on the table or use a pot holder with rubber glue. The surface of the countertop is usually not burned by high temperature, but it must be prevented from directly contacting high temperature objects or the partial heating of the countertop for a long time. Do not place hot household appliances directly on the table to dissipate heat. It is advisable to use a good heat-insulating pot mat to protect the table from direct contact with the heat source.
3. Never cut vegetables directly on the countertop
Please use a cutting board for cutting vegetables. Quartz stone has high hardness, and it will cause scratches or blunt knife edges when cutting vegetables. If you accidentally leave a knife mark, use 180-400 grit sandpaper to gently wipe the surface according to the depth of the knife mark, and then treat it with a piece of cleaning cloth. Do not directly hit the countertop with heavy objects or sharp sharp tools, especially in the thin areas around the stove hole and the basin hole (some claims that chopping and chopping directly on the countertop are incorrect).
Quartz Stone For Countertop
4. Do not contact harsh chemicals with Quartz Stone For Countertop
Quartz should avoid contact with strong chemicals. Paints, metal cleaners, stove cleaners, methylene chloride, acetone (nail polish remover), and strong acid cleaners are more common in households. If you get any of these chemicals, be sure to use a lot of soapy water to clean the countertop.
5. Avoid prolonged exposure to strong sunlight will affect the appearance of gloss and color difference.
6. After finishing the installation of the countertop on the kitchen cabinet by a professional processing device, the user must not unreasonably disassemble, reassemble and step on the countertop to prevent the countertop from cracking or cracking.
7. The kitchen and bathroom are used frequently, and it is also the place where stone countertops are most likely to be polluted and harmed, so pay special attention to their usual protection. Therefore, maintenance should be carried out regularly. Floor wax can be used for surface waxing.
The above are the precautions for the use of quartz stone countertops introduced by Quartz Stone For Countertop Supplier. I hope it can be helpful to everyone.