Everyone should be familiar with quartz stone countertops, which are cabinet countertops made of quartz stone plates, which are called quartz stone countertops. Our common quartz stone countertops include cabinet countertops, laboratory countertops, window sills, and sinks, because quartz stone is wear-resistant, scratch-resistant, high-temperature resistant, corrosion-resistant, impervious, non-toxic, non-radiation, and zero formaldehyde, and can be used for food-grade environmental protection. Countertops and other characteristics, quartz stone is favored by countertops. The service life of the countertop is inseparably related to the construction and installation. There are many things to pay attention to during the installation process. Today, Quartz Tabletop Manufacturer takes you to understand the matters to be paid attention to during the installation of quartzite. Follow the prescribed steps to avoid them. Some problems that should have been prevented.
1. Before installing the stone, you need to check the flatness of the on-site cabinets and floor cabinets, and check whether there is no error between the size of the table and the site of the stone to be installed. If there is an error, you need to process it again and repair it.
2. For some L-shaped countertops or some super-long countertops, when necessary, some strong glass clamps can be used to clamp the stone to squeeze the gap, and the gap must be cleaned up.
3. Evenly apply some glass glue for toning on the bottom of the water-retaining strip of the cabinet for bonding the water-retaining strip. Do not use connecting gels such as marble adhesive to prevent the adhesion after the adhesion. The bonding is too tight and the stone cracks or breaks.
4. If you need to install a water tank and other devices, you should first perform some local repairs on the quartz stone countertop and the water on the countertop, and perform a tap to check whether it is suspended. For some small suspended shapes, we can use the bottom of the stone. Add some glass glue for filling. For some severe unevenness, you need to stop the construction and adjust the countertop to a flat state.
5. During the construction on site, avoid opening the stone on site as much as possible to prevent improper opening and cause cracks in the stone. The missing glass glue can be cleaned with water after ten minutes.
6. When installing Quartz Stone For Countertop, you need to keep the distance between the stone and the wall. Generally, the gap is 3-5mm. The main purpose of leaving this gap is to prevent the thermal expansion and contraction of the stone countertops and cabinets in the future. After that, stretch it. After the installation is completed, you need to apply glass glue to the gap.
Quartz Stone For Countertop
7. Quartz products reach the end customer, and intermediate product processing is needed. In this process, a large amount of dust is generated, which brings us a lot of trouble in later cleaning.
Let's take a look at what damage the dust will bring to us. Short-term exposure to dust will cause local irritation of the skin, cornea, mucous membranes and other lesions, resulting in folliculitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, trachea and bronchitis, atrophic rhinitis, etc. Direct harm to body parts. How to reduce and clean up the dust? First of all, you should take protective measures before cutting, and try to cover the cover, such as range hoods and cabinets. To clean up the dust, use a watering can to spray water and wipe with a rag after wetting with water.
The above are some common knowledge about installing the quartz stone tabletop introduced by Black Color Quartz Stone Manufacturer. Hope to help you.