1. What should I do if the Composite Quartz Stone Surface is dirty? Wipe the detergent with a clean cloth and wipe it with a dry rag.
2. What should I do with the scratches on the countertop of the Compound Quartz Stone cabinet? How to maintain it? First, use coarse sandpaper to scratch the surface, then use 400 600 800 1000 1200 1500 sandpaper to grind and then use a spray of green beads to polish with a dry cotton cloth.
3. What should I do if the star basin is dirty? How to maintain it? Soak the detergent in warm water at a ratio of 1:100 for 20 to 30 minutes, then wipe with a cleaning cloth.
4. Can the heat source be placed on the Cool Color Series Quartz Stone? Items on the countertop that cannot be placed too hot should be placed under the items.
5. Can the countertop be impacted by external forces? How to maintain it? In places where there is no thickening, using a vigorously squatting bone or a strong impact may damage your countertop.
6. Can artificial stone cabinet countertops accumulate water for a long time? For a long time (more than 12 hours), let water, soy sauce, vinegar, and other liquids stay on the countertop, which may damage your countertop surface. To ensure the beauty of your countertop, ensure that the countertop is dry and prevent it.