Take a gander at the eyes
1. The back of the ordinary Engineered Stone Quartz will have the code of the stone organization.
2. The back ought to likewise have lines, on the grounds that the hardness of Engineered Stone Tile is exceptionally hard, so there ought to cut lines.
Splash with solid corrosive
3. Sub-par quartz stone will show up rises around it subsequent to drenching with solid corrosive.
4. This is a top-notch quartz stone, doused with solid corrosive won't bubble.
5. In the wake of scratching with a blade 5, the mediocre quartz stone is scratched with a blade, and powder will show up.
6. Top notch quartz stone hardness is hard, there will be no powder in the wake of scratching, and there will be a metal shade of the blade left on the quartz stone.
Consume with flame
7. Include some cleanser and water before scouring.
8. Top notch quartz stone can essentially clean off in the wake of consuming.
Proprietors can bring some little instruments, for example, lighters, blades, and so on when buying quartz stone, and after that lead field tests.